We all have defining moments in our lives-challenging circumstances, relational pain, and transitional times. Therefore, we often need guidance to sort things out. The Care ministry of The Bridge Church exists to glorify God by equipping God’s people to shepherd and bear one another’s burdens, in order that, they might provide quality spiritual care to those in need during these times.
Care Requests for those in the midst of suffering and life’s struggles
The primary means of providing care at The Bridge is through our community groups.
If you are already in a community group, we encourage you to take the following steps:
- Share your struggle with your Community Group Leader and invite other members and/or friends to journey with you in your struggle.
- If your Community Group Leader is unable to help, the community group leader will ask you to complete a Bridge Care Request Form on the website.
- The Director of Care will review the Care Request and will follow up with you as soon as possible. In the meantime, we ask that you prayerfully consider a person/couple within your community group to journey with you as you receive care.
If you are not in a community group or the issue is too sensitive, we ask you to take the following the steps:
- Complete The Bridge Care Request Form on the Website.
- The Director of Care will review your request and will follow up with you as soon as possible.
- If you are not in a community group, the Director of Care will work with the Director of Community Groups to help you get connected to the right community group to journey with you.
Caring During a Crisis
In urgent cases when crisis care is needed, The Director of Care and the Care Ministry Team will be involved immediately to provide the necessary care.
If an urgent case arises, please contact Pastor Rob DeWitt at
Sunday Worship Gatherings
Prayer Teams will be available at the front to serve for anyone who feels far from Jesus, has questions about Christianity, or is burdened or anxious. If meeting at the front service is not possible, feel out a connect card and drop it in one of the boxes located around the exits of the worship center.
Types of Care
- Hospital Visitation
- Pre-Marital Care
- Family/Marriage Care
- Financial Care